Sandwich ELISA, Biotin-labelled antibody
Serum, Plasma-EDTA, Plasma-Heparin, Plasma-Citrate
Store the kit at 2–8°C. Under these conditions, assay components are stable till the expiry date is over. (See the expiry date indicated on the kit label).
0.31 – 20 ng/ml
Limit of Detection
n = 8; CV = 7.4 %
n = 6; CV = 3.9 %
- It is intended for research use only
- The total assay time is less than 4 hours
- The kit measures betatrophin in serum and plasma (EDTA, citrate and heparine)
- Assay format is 96 wells
- Standard is native protein based
- Components of the kit are provided ready to use, concentrated or lyophilized
Diabetology - Other Relevant Products, Energy metabolism and body weight regulation, Lipoprotein metabolism
Lipasin (RIFL) is an important new regulator of lipid metabolism that regulates serum triglyceride levels. It is a member of ANGPTL protein family.