Cell culture supernatant, Cell
At ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store the product at the temperature recommended below.
Store in the dark, unopened at 4°C; all components are sterile and stable for 6 months. Once opened the assay components should be retained at 4°C and used within 10 days.
- The Cell-Clock Assay is a live-cell detection and measurement system that can be employed to monitor the four major phases of the mammalian cell cycle during in vitro culture.
- The assay uses a redox dye that is imported by live cells. Following dye uptake and incubation a distinct color change occurs within cells, with particular color changes being associated with cells in the G1, S, G2 and M phases of the cycle.
- The ratio of cells within the different phases can be calculated using this assay and is supplemented by visual observation of the dye labelled cells in the photomicrographs.
- The calculation of phase percentages is obtained by computer software analysis of the digitised images of photomicrographs using, ImageJ software.
- The cell dye labelling time is one hour at 370C. The assay has been designed for use with 12 or 24 well cell culture plates, but can be adapted for other formats.
- Manufactured by Biocolor.
Cell apoptosis, Cell.cycle and Cell migration, Animal studies