EliGene® COVID19 BASIC A RT kit (REF: 90077-RT-A) is intended for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 viral RNA from nasopharyngeal swabs, buccal swabs, sputum, saliva, serum, plasma and other clinical samples by one-step RT-qPCR assay. The RT-qPCR for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA utilizes TaqMan technology (FAM and ®HEX probes) and can be performed on instruments such as LightCycler 480, LightCycler ®Nano, MyGo, RotorGene and others that can work in FAM and HEX channels.
- CE mark
- WHO approved primers and probes
- Increased sensitivity and specificity due to the amplification of 3 independent SARS-CoV-2 targets in a single PCR reaction
- HEX-labelled RNA-based internal control for the reverse transcription control
- Suitable for RNA isolated from all types of clinical samples
- Special technology developed in EU by Elisabeth Pharmacon company
- Compatible with all Elisabeth Pharmacon viral isolation kits (see item # 409100, EliGene® Viral RNA/DNA FAST Isolation Kit)
Manufactured in Czech Republic by ELISABETH PHARMACON, spol. s r. o.
Additional information is available in Product Datasheet, available for download on the “Docs” tab.
Serum, Saliva, Sputum, Plasma, COVID-19, Nasopharyngeal swabs, Buccal swabs
All components of the kit must be transported and stored at -20 °C. Kit and remaining MasterMixes must be stored at -20 °C in darkness. When stored under these conditions, the kit will retain full activity until the expiration date indicated on the kit label.