EndoTrap®, affinity chromatography for highly efficient endotoxin removal, manufactured by Hyglos GmbH.
EndoTrap® reliably removes endotoxins (lipopolysaccharides / LPS) from aqueous solutions of e.g. proteins, antibodies, vaccines, nucleic acids, buffers and various other substances with excellent sample recovery rates.
- Highly specific and efficient LPS removal from complex mixtures
- Quick and easy to use in column (gravity flow) or batch mode
- Upscaling on fully automated liquid-chromatographic systems possible
- Average sample/protein recovery > 95%
- Broad pH tolerance and broad pI range of target proteins
- Compatible with commonly used buffers and high salt conditions
- Reusable at least 10 times (EndoTrap® HD)
- Not Polymyxin B based, non toxic
The EndoTrap® product family consists of three members:
with a broad pH and salt tolerance, works best with calcium or magnesium compatible buffers such as TRIS, HEPES, MOPS but also PBS, if enriched freshly with 0.1 mM Ca/Mg2+.
especially for the use with PBS based samples.
is a further development of EndoTrap EndoTrap® blue for challenging samples and large scale endotoxin removal in e.g biopharmaceutical production processes. For EndoTrap® HD additionally is available the EndoTrap® leakage ELISA.