Serum, Plasma, COVID-19
At ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store the product at the temperature recommended below.
CV = 6,31%
CV = 6,68%
- It is intended for research use only.
- The total assay time is less than 2.5 hours.
- For the detection and qualitative measurement of IgG class antibodies against the spike protein S1 receptor-binding domain (S1RBD) of SARS-CoV-2 virus in human blood.
- Assay format is 96 wells.
- Components of the kit are provided ready to use or concentrated.
Since December 2019, outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) infection has become a major epidemic threat in China and brought back the attention of pathogenic coronavirus to the spotlight. Spike protein is an envelopeanchored protein that mediates the recognition and binding of SARS-CoV-2 to host cells. S1 can be further cleaved by the host protease into two subunits called S1 and S2, wherein the S1 polypeptide contain a receptor binding domain (RBD) crucial for the specific recognition and interaction with human receptor ACE2, which is the first and the most essential step for the virus infection. Human anti-SARS-CoV-2 spike protein S1 receptor-binding domain (S1RBD) IgG ELISA kit is a highly sensitive and specific ELISA kit developed by Biovendor for the precision detection and quantitative measurement of titres of anti-S1RBD IgG class antibodies in human serum.