miREIA – miRNA enzyme immunoassay
Tissue homogenates, Plasma-Heparin, Whole blood
At ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store the product at the temperature recommended below.
Store the complete kit at 2 – 8 °C. Under these conditions, all components are stable until the expiration date (see label on the box).
25 – 0.39 amol/μl
Limit of Detection
n = 8,
CV = 6.4%
n = 5,
CV = 10.3%
- It is intended for research use only
- The total assay time is less than 2.5 hours
- The kit measures mmu-miR-7052-5p isolated from mouse blood
- Assay format is 96 wells
- Standard is synthetic miRNA-based
- Components of the kit are provided ready to use, concentrated or dried
MicroRNAs (miRNAs) are small non-coding RNA molecules, approximately 22 nucleotides in length that regulate gene translation through silencing or degradation of target mRNAs. They are involved in multiple biological processes, including differentiation and proliferation,metabolism, hemostasis, apoptosis or inflammation, and in pathophysiology of many diseases. Numerous studies have suggested circulating miRNAs as promising diagnostic and prognostic biomarkers of many diseases.