qPCR diagnostic test
The osteomiR TM kit enables the simple and standardized analysis of specific circulating microRNAs in human serum and plasma, which reflect bone quality.
The kit contains 19 individual bone-related biomarkers which
- are associated to bone microstructure and histomorphometry
- are significantly regulated in patients with osteoporotic fractures
- are BMD-independent risk factors for osteoporotic fracture
- regulate bone formation and resorption via multiple pathways
- are novel biomarkers for bone disease, which can easily be detected in serum and plasma
All-In-One kit: the osteomiR TM kit includes all reagents for the RNA extraction, cDNA synthesis, Preparation of PCR Mix, real time PCR analysis, data analysis: tailored software.