Cat # changed from RQS467349HU to 467349HU
Serum, Plasma, Cell culture supernatant
Store the complete kit at 2–8°C. Under these conditions, the kit is stable until the expiration date.
Limit of Detection
- For research use only
- Detection Method: Chemiluminescent
- The kit measures Human MIG
- This kit is validated for use with plasma, serum, and cell culture supernates
- Wide range across the standard curve means fewer dilutions per sample.
- Better sensitivity than traditional ELISAs capture low analyte levels.
- High end range captures data for concentrated samples.
- Intra-well precision from replicate micro-spots provides greater assurity of results
- Easy to use ELISA protocol
Cardiovascular disease, Chemokines, Coronary artery disease, Cytokines and chemokines and related molecules, Immune Response, Infection and Inflammation, Transplantation
The Q-Plex™ Human MIG Kit is a fully quantitative ELISA. The assay measurement is achieved by placing two spots consisting of capture antibodies in a defined array to the bottom of each well of a 96-well plate. Along with the assay spots, there is one positive control spot for assuring proper assay procedure and for software overlay placement. High quality reagents help ensure the accuracy and precision of your results.
Using less than 50 μL of sample per well, up to 80 samples can be assayed for a single assay within 2.5 hours. The array design of the singleplex kit, allows the user to have intra-well replicates for additional statistical data. The Q-Plex™ Human MIG ELISA provides researchers an easy to use and cost effective means of generating data for each sample.