Swab collection set included!
Immunochromatography rapid test
Lateral flow immunochromatographic assay that adopted dual color system.
For the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigen from nasopharyngeal swab specimen.
- Non-invasive nasopharyngeal sample collection
- CE certification
- Very cost effective
- Convenient, all necessary materials are included in the set, no device required
- Rapid, qualitative results in 15 minutes
- Storage conditions: 4 - 30°C, shelf life: 12 months
- No cross-reactivity with influenza A virus, influenza B virus, respiratory syncytial virus, adenovirus, EBV virus, measles, cytomegalovirus, rotavirus, norovirus, mumps virus, varicella-zoster virus, mycoplasma pneumonia, human metapneumovirus
Evaluated with panel specimen (n = 210) by PCR
Diagnostic sensitivity: 92.0 % CI95% (83.6%-96.3% )
Diagnostic specificity: 99.3% CI95% (99.3%-99.9% )
COVID-19, Swabbed specimens from the oropharynx or nasopharynx
Store the complete kit at 4 – 30 °C. Under these conditions, all components are stable until the expiration date (see label on the box). The shelf life is 12 months.
Instructional videoIn the following video we break down the step by step process of COVID-19 rapid test.
Biocredit Covid-19 Ag Detection Kit: instructional video