Fluorescent In-Situ Scanner and Heater
Smart solution for everyday SARS-CoV-2 detection.
The instrument Sparsek FISSH 1 is small, portable, smart and easy-handling fluorescent scanner and heater designed for analysis and evaluation of diagnostic kit and SARS-CoV-2 Direct MULTILAMP 96-kit developed and manufactured by BioVendor – Laboratorní medicína a.s.
Sparsek FISSH 1 detects two wavelengths, blue channel (940 nm) and red channel (625 nm).
Sparsek FISSH 1 is controlled by the simple, user-friendly embedded software, which allows to run specified pre-installed diagnostic protocol without need of settings of any parameters optimized from the kit development. The handling error is minimized during the measurement.
The main advantage of Sparsek FISSH 1 is easily customizable software with possibility upgrading.
- Excitation LED 1 Nominal Wavelength:* 625 nm / RED
- Excitation LED 1 Bandwidth (FWHM): 17 nm
- Excitation LED 2 Nominal Wavelength:* 490 nm / BLUE
- Excitation LED 2 Bandwidth (FWHM): 26 nm
- Emission Sensor Type: Photodiode
- Emission Sensor Wavelength Range: 350 – 1100 nm
- Adaptor Input Power: 110 – 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
*According to the standard IEC 62471:2006, Photobiological Safety of Lamps and Lamp Systems, the RED LED belongs to the Risk Group RG1 (Low Risk Group), and blue LED belongs to the Risk Group RG2 (Moderate Risk Group).
COVID-19, nasal swab
This product is intended for research use only.