Serum, Plasma, Others, COVID-19
The kit should be stored at 2-8°C, and all reagents should be equilibrated to room temperature before use. Immediately after use remaining reagents should be returned to cold storage (2-8°C). Once opened, the strips may be stored at 2-8°C for up to one month.
10 - 0.625 ng/ml
- For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- The total assay time is less than 2.5 hours.
- Precision detection and quantitative measurement of IgG class antibodies against the spike S1 protein of SARS-CoV-2 virus in human serum, plasma, or other biological specimen.
- Assay format is 96 wells.
- Standard solution: Humanized anti-S1RBD monoclonal antibody, calibrated with WHO International standard (NIBSC code: 20/136) and expressed as International Unit (IU), 0.06 ml, 27.2 IU/ml.
SARS-CoV-2 is an enveloped virus with a positive-sense RNA genome and a nucleocapsid of helical symmetry. The SARS-CoV-2 entry into host cells is mediated by the transmembrane spike (S) glycoprotein, which is the main target of neutralizing antibodies upon infection and the focus of the therapeutic and vaccine design. S comprises two functional subunits responsible for binding to the host cell receptor (S1 subunit) and fusion of the viral and cellular membranes (S2 subunit). The distal S1 subunit comprises the receptor-binding domain(s) and contributes to stabilization of the prefusion state of the membrane-anchored S2 subunit that contains the fusion machinery.
The High-sensitivity SARS-CoV-2 S1 IgG ELISA Kit is a highly sensitive and specific immunoassay for the precision detection and quantitative measurement of IgG class antibodies against the spike S1 protein of SARS-CoV-2 virus in human serum, plasma, or other biological sample.