Acquire and Analyze Large Amounts of Data
Q-View™ Software is a powerful tool for quantitative analysis of Q-Plex™ Arrays and other chemiluminescent assays. This software program acquires, views, and analyzes microplate images. The software is optimized for use with the Q-View™ Imager, and also works well with a variety of other imaging systems.
Q-View Software Features
- Image Capture & Processing
- Easy Spot Finding
- Well and Sample Assignment
- Data Analysis
- Comprehensive Reporting
- Intuitive User Interface
- Rapid Processing & Reporting
- Multiple Regression Models
- 3D Illuminance Plots
New to Q-View Software version 3
- Enhanced image processing that increases accuracy while reducing project size
- Regression model improvements that provide tighter fitting curves
- More options for managing curve fit and regression analysis
- Redesigned user interface including touch screen support
- Improved, more convenient software manual and embedded help
- Accessing Q-View Software
The current version of Q-View Software is included with the purchase of a Q-View Array or a Q-View Imager.
High Quality, Low Cost Chemiluminescent Imaging
The Q-View Imager LS is a high quality, low-cost chemiluminescent imager. The Q-View Imager LS supports 96-well to 384-well plate based chemiluminescent imaging.
The Q-View Imager LS comes with Q-View Software, a powerful, user-friendly image analysis software package, that enables the user to capture, view and analyze the image. When used together the Q-View Imager LS and Q-view Software provide an optimized imaging system.
Q-View™ Imager LS Specifications
- Resolution: 18 Megapixel
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Control: via Q-View Software
- Power: 120–240 Volt AC
- Optics: selected to minimize vignetting effect
- Image Application: SBS plate format and maximum blots 3 × 4 3/4 in (7.6×12.1 cm)
- Connection to PC: USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 8 × 10 × 22 in (20.32×25.4×55.88 cm)
High Quality, Reproducible Chemiluminescent Imaging
The Q-View Imager Pro is a high resolution chemiluminescence imager for microplates and blots with automation compatibility. Its cooled high quantum efficiency sensor and clinical-grade optics are paired with advanced image acquisition algorithms which combine to reduce noise and maximize sensitivity. The full feature set of the Q-View Imager Pro provides high sensitivity, high throughput data to save you even more time, sample, and money.
The Q-View Imager Pro comes with Q-View Software, a powerful, user-friendly image analysis software package, that enables the user to capture, view and analyze the image. When used together the Q-View Imager and Q-view Software provide an optimized imaging system for use with Q-Plex Technology.
Q-View™ Imager Pro Specifications
- Resolution: 8.3 Megapixel
- Pixel Size: 5.4×5.4 microns
- Sensor Type: CCD
- Dynamic Range: 58.3 dB
- Optics: EF 28mm f/2.8 IS USM lens
- Image Application: SBS plate format and
- Chemiluminescent blots 3 × 4 3/4 in (7.6×12.1 cm)
- Imaging Time: 1–5 minutes
- Control: Q-View Software
- Connection to PC: USB 2.0
- Power: 120–240 Volt AC 50/60 Hz
- Cooling (typical): Max delta –40°C
- Footprint/Dimensions: 10.5 × 9.5 × 18 in (26.7×24.1×45.7 cm)