Serum, Plasma, COVID-19
At ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store the product at the temperature recommended below.
CV = 5.52%
CV = 6.16%
The kits are CE-IVD certified and intended for professional use.
- European Union: for in vitro diagnostic use
- Rest of the world: for research use only!
- The total assay time is less than 2.5 hours.
- For the detection and qualitative measurement of IgG class antibodies against the nucleocapsid protein (NP) of SARS-CoV-2 virus in human blood.
- Assay format is 96 wells.
- Components of the kit are provided ready to use or concentrated.
Since December 2019, outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) infection has become a major epidemic threat in China and brought back the attention of pathogenic coronavirus to the spotlight. Nucleocapsid protein (NP) is the most abundant protein on the helical nucleocapsid of coronaviruses, which envelopes the entire genomic RNA. NP also interacts with other viron structural proteins to play important roles during host cell entry and virus particle assembly and release. Anti-NP antibodies have been shown to be the earliest and the most predominant antibodies detectable in patient’s blood samples after coronavirus infection. Human anti-COVID-19 nucleocapsid protein (NP) IgG ELISA kit is a highly sensitive and specific ELISA kit for the precision detection and quantitative measurement of titres of anti-NP IgG class antibodies in human serum.