Tissue extract, Cell culture and/or animal studies, Cell
At ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store the product at the temperature recommended below.
Store the kit at RT or 2–8°C. Under these conditions, the kit is stable until the expiration date (see label on the box).
- The Fastin™ Elastin Assay is a quantitative dye-binding method for the analysis of elastins released into tissue culture medium and extracted from biological materials.
- Elastin forms that can be measured by the Fastin Assay as α-elastin:
- - soluble tropoelastins;
- - lathyrogenic elastins;
- - insoluble elastins (following solubilization to elastin polypeptides [α-elastin, κ-elastin])
- The Fastin Elastin Assay is a quantitative dye-binding method for the analysis of elastins extracted from mammalian sources.
- The dye label employed is 5,10,15,20-tetraphenyl-21H,23H-porphine tetra-sulfonate (TPPS).
- Assay run time - 4 hours
- Manufactured by Biocolor.
Extracellular matrix, Animal studies