Sandwich ELISA, Biotin-labelled antibody
Serum, Plasma-EDTA, Plasma-Heparin, Plasma-Citrate, Saliva
At ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store the product at the temperature recommended below.
Store the complete kit at 2 – 8°C. Under these conditions, the kit is stable until the expiration date (see label on the box).
1.6 – 100 pg/ml
Limit of Detection
n = 8; CV = 4.5 %
n = 5; CV = 7.2 %
- It is intended for research use only
- The total assay time is less than 4 hours
- The kit measures total human IL-8 in serum, plasma (EDTA, citrate, heparin) and saliva
- Assay format is 96 wells
- Standard is purified E.coli protein
- Components of the kit are provided ready to use, concentrated or lyophilized
Cytokines and chemokines and related molecules, Immune Response, Infection and Inflammation, Oncology, Sepsis
IL-8 (8 kDa, 72 amino acids) is a non-glycosylated protein and it is produced by the processing of a precursor protein of 99 amino acids. IL-8 is present in the synovial fluids of patients with rheumatoid arthritis and has been purified from plaque psoriasis scales. It is associated with sepsis, asthma and glomerulonephritis.