RNA/DNA FAST Isolation Kit
EliGene® Viral RNA/DNA FAST Isolation Kit is intended for fast isolation (in 15 minutes) of viral RNA and DNA (nucleic acids - NA) from buccal swabs, sputum and saliva utilizing a special inhibitors removal technology. The isolation kit is intended for use with clinical samples containing low amounts of nucleic acids. The isolated nucleic acid shows high purity suitable for successful RT-PCR amplification of viral RNA and DNA present in clinical specimens.
The principle of isolation kit is based on lysis of viral particles by the detergent. In the presence of chaotropic agent nucleic acids are bound onto spin filter, washed and eluted in TRIS-HCl buffer without EDTA. Nucleic acids are ready to use for RT-PCR, RT-qPCR and other downstream applications.
Manufactured in Czech Republic by ELISABETH PHARMACON, spol. s r. o.
- Designed for testing of SARS-CoV-2, influenza viruses etc.
- Extra fast 15 minutes protocol
- High yield of purified viral RNA/DNA
- Special technology developed in EU by Elisabeth Pharmacon company
- Tested on clinical samples.
- Isolated nucleic Acids are ready to use for RT-PCR, RT-qPCR and other downstream applications
- Compatible with all diagnostic kits from EliGene® product line
- Compatible with EliGene® COVID19 BASIC A RT kit (REF: 90077-RT-A). May also be suitable for use with other SARS-CoV-2 RNA qPCR assays.
Additional information is available in Instructions for Use, available for download on the “Docs” tab.
Saliva, Sputum, COVID-19, Buccal swabs
All kit reagents and components should be stored at room temperature (15 – 30 °C). When stored under these conditions, the kit will retain full activity until the expiration date indicated on the kit label.
The kits are CE-IVD certified and intended for professional use.