EndoTrap® HD 10
Item no. LET0011
10 mL settled resin
EndoTrap® HD 50
Item no. LET0012
50 ml settled resin
EndoTrap® HD 250
Item no. LET0013
250 ml settled resin
**EndoTrap® HD Leakage ELISA **
Item no. LET0014
96 determinations (12 x 8 well strip & frame) EndoTrapLeakage ELISA coated MTP EndoTrap Leakage ELISA POD-Antibody ABTS SubstrateEndoTrap Leakage ELISA Standard Package Insert
- Best-in-class endotoxin binding capacity of > 5,000,000 EU/ml
- Removes more than 99.99% of LPS
- Excellent sample recovery rate >95%
- Non-toxic bacteriophage-derived ligand, no cytotoxic effects
- Re-use more than 10 times
- pH sample range: 4-10
- suitable for high salt conditions
- suitable for e.g. TRIS, HEPES, MOPS or similar buffered samples
- PBS buffer possible when enriched freshly with 0.1 mM calcium (magnesium) directly before use
- EndoTrap® Leakage ELISA for ligand leakage monitoring
- Available as resin (buffers on request).
EndoTrap® HD removes endotoxins (lipopolysaccharides/LPS) from aqueous solutions of a wide range of samples such as proteins, antibodies, vaccines, nucleic acids, buffers and cell extracts with excellent sample recovery rate.
The EndoTrap® HD resin is especially designed to meet the needs of pharma and biotech industry for the efficient removal of endotoxins in biomanufacturing processes as well as any application that requires highest endotoxin removal rates.
EndoTrap® HD fulfils all requirements for industrial applications, and it can easily be integrated in/at early or late-stage purification processes. Moreover, the High-Definition Matrix is also available for small-scale purification as pre-filled columns.
Endotoxin removal with EndoTrap® HD works effectively in the pH range of 4-9 and NaCl concentrations of 50-600 mM.
Buffers such as HEPES, TRIS, MOPS, MES, and PIPES are recommended. Citrate buffers and chelators of divalent cations (like EDTA) have to be avoided