Hetereogeneous fluorescence microplate assay using a phage-derived capture molecule for the quantitative binding and determination of endotoxins (lipopolysaccharides). The world's first endotoxin detection system based on ELISA-technology. A highly robust method with unprecedented salt and detergent tolerance. Developed and intended for complex sample matrices.
At ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store the product at the temperature recommended below.
Unopened kits are stable at 2–8°C until the expiry date printed on the label.
EndoLISA® is intended for in vitro quantitative determination of lipopolysaccharide (LPS) in aqueous samples and biological fluids in non-regulated fields.
Warning: EndoLISA® is not intended for the diagnosis of human or animal diseases.
Note: EndoLISA® is not suitable for the detection of endotoxin in serum, plasma and blood samples.
- Overcomes limitations of existing methods, such as the need for extensive dilution
- Reduced matrix effects due to integrated washing step
- Robust assay with excellent reproducibility
- Broad measurement range (0.05–500 EU/ml)
- Broad pH range (pH4 – pH9)
- Less interference at high salt conditions e.g. NaCl, GdnHCl
- All reagents necessary to run the assay included in the kit
- Uses recombinant Factor C (rFC), thus saving the diminishing horseshoe crab population