Browsing by molecule names or their synonyms is an effective tool to easily find all BioVendor products – recombinant and isolated proteins, monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies, and ELISA and other immunoassay kits – related to a particular molecule.
Click on the molecule name or type the molecule name into the “Find molecule” query to find all referring proteins, antibodies and immunoassays.
- Kallikrein 11 (KLK11, kallikrein-related peptidase 11)
- Kallistatin (Serpin A4, Kallikrein inhibitor, Peptidase inhibitor 4, PI-4, SERPINA4, KST, PI4, Serpin Peptidase Inhibitor, Clade A (Alpha-1 Antiproteinase, Antitrypsin), Member 4)
- KC (CXCL1, GRO alpha, NAP-3, GRO1, CINC (rat))
- KGF (Keratinocyte Growth Factor, Fibroblast Growth Factor-7, HBGF-7)
- Kidney Cancer Panel
- KIM-1 (Hepatitis A Virus Cellular Receptor 1, HAVcr-1, Kidney injury molecule 1, KIM-1, T-cell immunoglobulin and mucin domain-containing protein 1, TIMD-1, T-cell immunoglobulin mucin receptor 1, TIM, TIM-1, T-cell membrane protein 1, HAVCR1)
- Kininogen precursor
- KL-6 (Sialylated Carbohydrate Antigen, Krebs von den Lungen-6)
- KLF4-TAT (Kruppel-like factor-4, EZF, GKLF)
- KLH (Keyhole limpet hemocyanin)
- Klotho (KL)