Two-Tailed RT/ PCR Primers
Frozen. Upon receipt, store the product at the temperature recommended below.
Store the kit at -20°C. Under these conditions, assay components are stable till the expiry date is over. (See the expiry date indicated on the kit label).
Below, links to independent papers developing and using Two-Tailed PCR can be found
- Androvic P, Valihrach L, Elling J, Sjoback R, Kubista M. Two-tailed RT-qPCR: a novel method for highly accurate miRNA quantification. Nucleic Acids Res. 2017 Sep 6;45(15):e144. doi: 10.1093/nar/gkx588. PMID: 28911110; PMCID: PMC5587787. See more on PubMed
- Damayanti F, Lombardo F, Masuda JI, Shinozaki Y, Ichino T, Hoshikawa K, Okabe Y, Wang N, Fukuda N, Ariizumi T, Ezura H. Functional Disruption of the Tomato Putative Ortholog of HAWAIIAN SKIRT Results in Facultative Parthenocarpy, Reduced Fertility and Leaf Morphological Defects. Front Plant Sci. 2019 Oct 14;10:1234. doi: 10.3389/fpls.2019.01234. PMID: 31681360; PMCID: PMC6801985. See more on PubMed
- Anna BB, Grzegorz B, Marek K, Piotr G, Marcin F. Exposure to High-Intensity Light Systemically Induces Micro-Transcriptomic Changes in Arabidopsis thaliana Roots. Int J Mol Sci. 2019 Oct 16;20(20):5131. doi: 10.3390/ijms20205131. PMID: 31623174; PMCID: PMC6829545. See more on PubMed
- Click here for more papers citing Two-tailed PCR
- For research use only.
- For measurements specific miRNA in biological fluids.
- Components of the kit are provided ready to use.
Cardiovascular disease, Oncology, Renal disease
MicroRNAs (miRNAs) are small non-coding RNA molecules, approximately 22 nucleotides in length that regulate gene translation through silencing or degradation of target mRNAs. They are involved in multiple biological processes, including differentiation and proliferation, metabolism, hemostasis, apoptosis or inflammation, and in pathophysiology of many diseases. Numerous studies have suggested circulating miRNAs as promising diagnostic and prognostic biomarkers of many diseases.
Recent studies indicate that miRNAs function as oncogenes and tumor suppressors. Dysregulated miRNAs can promote tumorigenesis and cancer progression and even result in poor cancer prognosis. Cancer-specific miRNAs are present in extracellular body fluids, and may play an important role in crosstalk between cancer cells and surrounding normal cells.
hsa-miRNA-93 is a member of the miR-106b-25 cluster. hsa-miR-93 has been reported to be upregulated and have a promoting role in several cancer types. Increasing body of evidence indicates that the dysregulation of hsa-miR-93-5p is associated with development of multidrug resistance in various types of cancer.
miRNAs are also key regulators of many cellular events in pathogenesis of atherosclerosis. hsa-miR-93-5p is specifically associated with coronary artery disease. Several groups have reported potential utility of miRNAs as biomarkers in diagnosis and prediction of cardiovascular disease.
Moreover, hsa-miR-93-5p might help to assess pathophysiological changes associated with chronic kidney disease and potential bone-specific and vascular risks as well as therapy aspects in pacients with chronic kidney disease.
Safety Information (RUO)