BioVendor collects scientific publications where the use of our immunoassays, recombinant proteins, and monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies is cited.
References to Universal Buffer
- T.Mellows, S.Litvinov, G.Thomas, A novel universal epitope recovery buffer for formalin-fixed sections: (in preparation)
- Leong, T.Y.-M., and Leong, A.S.-Y. (2007). How does antigen retrieval work? Adv Anat Pathol 14, 129–131.
- Fowler, C.B., Evers, D.L., O’Leary, T.J., and Mason, J.T. (2011). Antigen retrieval causes protein unfolding: evidence for a linear epitope model of recovered immunoreactivity. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 59, 366–381.
- Emoto, K., Yamashita, S., and Okada, Y. (2005). Mechanisms of heat-induced antigen retrieval: does pH or ionic strength of the solution play a role for refolding antigens? J. Histochem. Cytochem. 53, 1311–1321.
- Shi, S.-R., Shi, Y., and Taylor, C.R. (2011). Antigen retrieval immunohistochemistry: review and future prospects in research and diagnosis over two decades. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 59, 13–32.
- Syrbu, S.I., and Cohen, M.B. (2011). An enhanced antigen-retrieval protocol for immunohistochemical staining of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissues. Methods Mol. Biol. 717, 101–110.
- Siomin, Y.A., Simonov, V.V., and Poverenny, A.M. (1973). The reaction of formaldehyde with deoxynucleotides and DNA in the presence of amino acids and lysine-rich histone. Biochim. Biophys. Acta 331, 27–32.
- Namimatsu, S., Ghazizadeh, M., and Sugisaki, Y. (2005). Reversing the effects of formalin fixation with citraconic anhydride and heat: a universal antigen retrieval method. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 53, 3–11.
References to Urocortin 2 Mouse ELISA
- Bale TL. (2004) The cardiovascular physiologic actions of urocortin II: acute effects in murine heart failure. Proc Natl acad Sci U S A., 101, 3697-3702
- Brar BK. (2004) Urocortin II and urocortin III are cardioprotective against ischemia reperfusion injury: an essential endogenous cardioprotective role for corticotropin releasing factor receptor type 2 in the murine heart. Endocrinology., 145, 24-35
- Hinkle RT. (2003) Urocortin II treatment reduces skeletal muscle mass and function loss during atrophy and increases nonatrophying skeletal muscle mass and function. Endocrinology., 144, 4939-4946
- Chen A. (2003) Glucocorticoids regulate the expression of the mouse urocortin II gene: a putative connection between the corticotropin-releasing factor receptor pathways. Mol Endocrinol.,17, 1622-1639
- Chen A. (2004) Urocortin II gene is highly expressed in mouse skin and skeletal muscle tissues: localization, basal expression in corticotropin-releasing factor receptor (CRFR) 1-and CRFR2-null mice, and regulation by glucocorticoids. Endocrinology., 145, 2445-2457
- Reyes TM. (2001) Urocortin II: a member of the corticotropin-releasing factor (CRF) neuropeptide family that is selectively bound by type 2 CRF receptors. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 98, 2843-2848
- Tanaka Y . (2003) Effect of stress and adrenalectomy on urocortin II mRNA expression in the hypothalamic paraventricular nucleus of the rat. Neuroendocrinology., 78, 1-11
References to Urocortin 3 Mouse/Rat ELISA
- Brar BK, Jonassen AK et al: (2004) Urocortin-II and urocortin-III are cardioprotective against ischemia reperfusion injury: an essential endogenous cardioprotective role for corticotropin releasing factor receptor type 2 in the murine heart. Endocrinology. 145, 24-35
- Fukuta T, Takahashi K et al: (2005) Urocortin 1, urocortin3/stresscopin, and corticotropin- releasing factor receptors in human adrenal and its disorders. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 90, 4671-467
- Hsu SY and Hsueh AJ (2001) Human stresscopin and stresscopin-related peptide are selective ligands for the type 2 corticotropin-releasing hormone receptor. Nat Med. 7, 605-611
- Chanalaris A, Lawrence KM et al: (2003) Protective effects of the urocortin homologues stresscopin (SCP) and stresscopin-related peptide (SRP) against hypoxia/reoxygenation injury in rat neonatal cardiomyocytes. J Mol Cell Cardiol. 35, 1295-1305
- Lewis K, Li C et al: (2001) Identification of urocortin III, an additional member of the corticotropin-releasing factor (CRF) family with high affinity for the CRF2 receptor. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 98, 7570-7575
- Li C, Vaughan J et al: (2002) Urocortin III-immunoreactive projections in rat brain: partial overlap with sites of type 2 corticotrophin-releasing factor receptor expression. J Neurosci. 22, 991-1001
- Li C, Chen P et al: (2003) Urocortin III is expressed in pancreatic beta-cells and stimulates insulin and glucagon secretin. Endocrinology. 144, 3216-3224
- Saruta M, Takahashi K et al: (2005) Urocortin3/stresscopin in human colon: possible modulators of gastrointestinal function during stressful conditions. Peptide. 26, 1196-1206
- Takahashi K, Totsune K et al: (2004) Expression of urocortin III/stresscopin in human heart and kidney. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 89, 1897-1903
References to Uromodulin Human ELISA
- Porrini E, Lima SL, Estupiñán S, Delgado P, Cobo M, Miquel R, Delgado AG, Mena NN, Marrero D, Perona AA, Rinne FG, Martín LD, Torres A; MP308 USING ESTIMATED GFR TO DIAGNOSE CKD STAGES: FLICKING THE COIN. Nephrol Dial Transplant 2017; 32 (suppl_3): iii539. doi: 10.1093/ndt/gfx168
- Gast C, Marinaki T, Arenas-Hernandez M, Campbell S, Venkat-Raman G. Genetic testing reveals increased prevalence of uromodulin associated kidney disease. Nephrol Dial Transpl. 2015;30 (Supplement 3):iii55-iii56
- Khasun M, Kayukov I, Beresneva O, Parastaeva M, Galkina O, Sipovskii V, Smirnov A; MP309 SERUM UROMODULIN IS EARLY BIOMARKER OF INTERSTITIAL FIBROSIS/TUBULAR ATROPHY IN PATIENTS WITH GLOMERLOPATHIES. Nephrol Dial Transplant 2017; 32 (suppl_3): iii539. doi: 10.1093/ndt/gfx168.MP309
- Leiherer A, Muendlein A, Saely CH, Kinz E, Brandtner EM, Fraunberger P, Drexel H. Serum uromodulin is associated with impaired glucose metabolism. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017 Feb;96 (5):e5798
- Leiherer A, Muendlein A, Saely CH, Ebner J, Brandtner EM, Fraunberger P, Drexel H. Data on the power of the creatinine to uromodulin ratio in serum to predict cardiovascular events in coronary patients. Data in Brief . March 2017; (11):576-580
- Leiherer A, Muendlein A, Saely CH, Ebner J, Brandtner EM, Fraunberger P, Drexel H. Serum uromodulin is a predictive biomarker for cardiovascular events and overall mortality in coronary patients. Int J Cardiol. 2017 Mar 15;231:6-12. doi: 10.1016/j.ijcard.2016.12.183
- Leiherer A, Muendlein A, Saely CH, Brandtner EM, Geiger K, Fraunberger P, Drexel H. The value of uromodulin as a new serum marker to predict decline in renal function. J Hypertens. 2017 Aug 30. doi: 10.1097/HJH.0000000000001527. PubMed PMID: 28858977.
- Onoe T, Yamada K, Mizushima I, Ito K, Kawakami T, Daimon S, Muramoto H, Konoshita T, Yamagishi M, Kawano M. Hints to the diagnosis of uromodulin kidney disease. Clin Kidney J. 2016 Feb;9 (1):69-75
- Risch L, Lhotta K, Meier D, Medina-Escobar P, Nydegger UE, Risch M. The serum uromodulin level is associated with kidney function. Clin Chem Lab Med. 2014 Jun 14;
- Soukup V, Kalousova M, Capoun O, Sobotka R, Breyl Z, Pesl M, Zima T, Hanus T. Panel of Urinary Diagnostic Markers for Non-Invasive Detection of Primary and Recurrent Urothelial Urinary Bladder Carcinoma. Urol Int. 2015;95 (1):56-64
- Botelho TE, Pereira AK, Teixeira PG, Lage EM, Osanan GC, Silva AC. Uromodulin: a new biomarker of fetal renal function? J Bras Nefrol. 2016 Dec;38(4):427-434. doi: 10.5935/0101-2800.20160068.
- Chalupova L, Halupova L, Zakovska A, Krejci G, Svestak M, et al. (2016) CTRP1: A Molecular Link between Obesity and Hypertension . J Mol Biomark Diagn 7: 289. doi:10.4172/2155-9929.1000289
- Fedak D, Kuźniewski M, Fugiel A, Wieczorek-Surdacka E, Przepiórkowska-Hoyer B, Jasik P, Miarka P, Dumnicka P, Kapusta M, Solnica B, Sułowicz W. Serum uromodulin concentrations correlate with glomerular filtration rate in patients with chronic kidney disease. Pol Arch Med Wewn. 2016 Dec 5;126(12):995-1004. doi: 10.20452/pamw.3712. Epub 2016 Dec 5.
- Żyłka A, Dumnicka P, Kuśnierz-Cabala B, et al. Markers of Glomerular and Tubular Damage in the Early Stage of Kidney Disease in Type 2 Diabetic Patients. Mediators Inflamm. 2018;2018:7659243. Published 2018 Aug 9. doi:10.1155/2018/7659243
References to Uromodulin Human NATIVE (Human urine)
- Jiang Y, Harvey S, Nelsestuen G. Analysis of urinary albumin, uromodulin and transferrin by multiple reaction monitoring. CKD Biomarkers Consortium Qual. 2013;:17-27