Dear customer, we would like to introduce our new products from January 2019 and hope you will find them interesting. Below is a list of events, in which we plan to participate in 2019:
MEDICA 2019 (18 \ 11 \ 2019 - 21 \ 11 \ 2019 – Düsseldorf)
NEW miREIA KITS
|CAT. NO.||STATUS||NAME||ASSAY FORMAT|
|RDM0031H||New||hsa-miR-129b-5p miREIA||miREIA – miRNA enzyme immunoassay|
|RDM0032H||New||hsa-miR-324-5p miREIA||miREIA – miRNA enzyme immunoassay|
|RDM0033H||New||hsa-miR-423-5p miREIA||miREIA – miRNA enzyme immunoassay|
|RDM0006H||New||hsa-miR-451a miREIA||miREIA – miRNA enzyme immunoassay|
FEATURED PRODUCT: hsa-miR-324-5p miREIAmiR-324-5p exhibits diverse functions in different types of cancer, as well as in cardiovascular disease and osteogenesis.
- upregulated in colon cancer and downregulated in hepatocellular carcinoma, osteosarcoma, and bladder cancer
- a tumor suppressor in medulloblastoma
- expression decreased in del(17p) multiple myeloma (MM) and potentiated the anti-MM efficacy of bortezomib
- significantly upregulated in lung cancer cells where miR-324-5p promoted the proliferation and accelerated the invasion of lung cancer cells
- identified among circulating microRNAs candidate markers to distinguish heart failure in breathless patients
- a potential therapeutic target for myocardial infarction. MiR-324-5p inhibits mitochondrial fission, apoptosis, and myocardial infarction through downregulating Mtfr1
- protects against oxidative stress-induced endothelial progenitor cells (EPCs) injury by regulating Mtfr1 after myocardial infarction
- regulates osteogenesis in human mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) and in mouse C3H10T1/2 cells
- increased expression of miR-324-5p in osteoarthritis cartilage
For this and more BioVendor miREIA kits, please visit www.biovendor.com/mirna.
microRNAs (miRNAs) are a class of single-stranded non-coding RNA molecules with a length of 19-23 nucleotides. They play a role in negative post-transcriptional regulation by binding to complementary sequences on mRNA and blocking translation into protein.
miREIA is a BioVendor proprietary method based on the combination of immunoassay and molecular biological principles. The main advantage is the quantitative determination of miRNA concentrations.
See more about hsa-miR-324-5p miREIA.
|RD172594100||Human||Chromogranin A||0.1 mg||HEK293|
|RD272589025||Mouse||Connective Tissue Growth Factor||0.025 mg||HEK293|
|RD272589100||Mouse||Connective Tissue Growth Factor||0.1 mg||HEK293|
|RD176035025||Human||Connective Tissue Growth Factor, Tag Free||0.1 mg||HEK293|
|RD172234100||Human||Corticosteroid-Binding Globulin||0.1 mg||HEK293|
|RD172591100||Human||CTGF C-Terminus||0.1 mg||E. coli|
|RD172593100||Human||CTGF, TSP Type-1 Domain||0.1 mg||E. coli|
FEATURED PRODUCT: Connective Tissue Growth Factor Human HEK293, Tag FreeConnective tissue growth factor (CTGF or CCN2) is a matricellular protein belonging to the CCN family of extracellular matrix-associated heparin-binding proteins. CTGF is associated with many biological processes such as angiogenesis, chondrogenesis, osteogenesis, and tissue repair or proliferation. High CTGF expression is mainly associated with pathological conditions. It is critically involved in fibrotic diseases and several forms of cancer. Additionally, increased CTGF levels have been observed with many types of diseases, such as diabetic nephropathy and retinopathy, arthritis, asthma, and cardiovascular diseases.
Increased CTGF expression in a variety of conditions suggests great potential as a biomarker of a relevant disease, especially when measured in combination with organ-specific biomarkers.
BioVendor Human Connective Tissue Growth Factor is a tag-free recombinant protein expressed in HEK293 cells. Total 323 AA, MW: 35.5 kDa (calculated). UniProtKB acc. no. P29279 (Gln27-Ala349). Protein identity confirmed by LC-MS/MS. Endotoxin < 0.1 EU/μg. Formulation: Filtered (0.4 μm) and lyophilized from 0.5 mg/mL solution in 0.1M sodium phosphate, 5%(w/v) trehalose, pH 7.2.
12% SDS-PAGE separation of Human CTGF(HEK) tag free:
1. M.W. marker – 14, 21, 31, 45, 66, 97 kDa
2. Reduced and boiled sample, 2.5 μg/lane
3. Non-reduced and non-boiled sample, 2.5 μg/lane
See more about Human CTGF(HEK) tag free
RD191035200R Connective Tissue Growth Factor Human ELISA
RD172035100 Connective Tissue Growth Factor Human E. coli
RD172035100-HEK Connective Tissue Growth Factor Human HEK293
RD272589100 Connective Tissue Growth Factor Mouse HEK293
RD172591100 CTGF C-terminus Human E. coli
RD172593100 CTGF, TSP Type-1 Domain Human E. coli